Strand Bamboo Flooring
The toughest in high-traffic commercial flooring
Our strand bamboo is 100% harder and more dent-resistant than red oak. It is a high-density flooring made by fusing bamboo fibers under extreme pressure and rates 2800 lbf on the Janka ball test. Strand bamboo is the best defense against high heels in flooring.
- Sustainable and renewable – regenerates 8 times faster than hardwood
- Moso bamboo with 5-7 years maturity has superior strength
- Contains no PVCs and no added formaldehydes
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
Ultra-resistant to high traffic
Because of its density and high performance finish, strand bamboo offers a long-lived floor for the commercial setting. Strand bamboo is ideal for radiant floor applications.
- 6'-long planks, 3 3/4" wide by 17/32" thick
- Installed as a glued-down with our low-VOC adhesive
- Installed conventionally nailed-down floor
Rich and distinctive colors
We have over 40 colors to choose from. We use premium German and Swiss pigments for higher optical definition and color vibrancy with custom coloring available upon request.
- High-traffic non-yellowing varnish for a high-traffic floor
- Protected by 6 coats of our low-VOC, commercial-grade finishing system
- MP765 urethane re-coats with no stripping, sanding or residual odor
Build green and achieve LEED® certification
- LEED® MR Credit 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- LEED® IEQ Credit 4: Low-Emitting Materials