Wide-Plank FSC Certified Maple Hardwood Flooring
Certified, sustainable and beautiful
DuroDesign uses Forest Stewardship Council-certified Canadian hard maple select flooring to encourage sustainable forest management practices and to preserve green capital. We use the best floor finishing technology available to preserve its beauty for decades to come.
- A long-lived, durable floor is good for the environment
- Prefinished and installed as a conventionally nailed-down floor
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
- We also offer wide-plank maple flooring in Pacific and Bistro grades
Traditional warmth, modern durability
Our new high-traffic zero-VOC UV oil finish is developed for the perfect balance between abrasion resistance, clarity and resilience. It has the warm, soft, low-lustre look of a traditional oiled floor yet is a low-maintenance, high-traffic surface.
- Great chemical resistance
- Low-maintenance and easy to refinish
- Micro-beveled and long average length of 48" planks
Commercial durability in 20 beautiful colors
Zero-VOC finishing system is designed for commercial durability with the look of a traditional rubbed-oil finish.
- Available in 20 high-quality and crystal-clear colors
- Natural, low-lustre finish
Get greener and achieve LEED® certification
- LEED® MR Credit 7: Certified Wood