Solid Bamboo Flooring
Smooth as silk – tough as steel
Our Moso bamboo matures in 5-7 years and is selected for superior strength and maximum hardness. Bamboo is a truly sustainable harvested grass that regenerates at least 8 times faster than hardwood.
- Silky smooth and finer grained than traditional hardwood
- Engineered 3-layer lamination as strength and dimensional stability
- 2.5 times as dimensionally stable as a solid maple hardwood floor
- 33% harder and more dent-resistant than white oak
A clean modern floor that stands up to high traffic
Square-edged planks for the clean flat look of a site-sanded floor without the dust. Available also as an engineered wide-plank bamboo floor.
- 6'-long planks, 3 5/8" wide by 5/8" thick
- Installed as a glued-down or conventionally nailed-down floor
- Suitable for radiant floor applications
- Almost no seasonal gapping and no cupping
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
Rich and distinctive colors set your floor apart
We have over 62 colors to choose from. We use premium German and Swiss pigments for higher optical definition and color vibrancy with custom coloring available upon request.
- High-traffic non-yellowing varnish for a high-traffic floor
- Protected by 6 coats of our low-VOC, commercial-grade finishing system
- MP765 urethane is easy to recoat without stripping, sanding or residual odor
Build green and achieve LEED® certification
The adhesive used in manufacturing has practically no formaldehyde (0.0243 ppm). Adhesive emission is more than 4 times lower than the stringent European Union E1 standard.
- LEED® MR Credit 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- LEED® EQ Credit 4: Low-Emitting Materials