European Eucalyptus Flooring
Stands up to high traffic
We use plantation-grown eucalyptus from sustainable, managed and PEFC-certified European forests. Eucalyptus has a smooth and refined grain with the depth and shimmer of an exotic wood and eucalyptus is 65% harder than white oak.
- Quarter-sawn, fully 3/4" thick boards for superior dimensional stability
- 3" wide tongue-and-groove boards (average 43" long from 16" to 67" long)
- Installed as a glued-down or conventionally nailed-down floor
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
Rich and distinctive colors
We have 13 colors to choose from. We use premium German and Swiss pigments for higher optical definition and color vibrancy with custom coloring available upon request.
- High-traffic non-yellowing varnish for a high-traffic floor
- Protected by 6 coats of our low-VOC, commercial-grade finishing system
- MP765 urethane re-coats with no stripping, sanding or residual odor