Cork Tile Flooring
Cork is the ultimate natural flooring
Cork is more durable than hardwood flooring. DuroDesign uses only premium quality high-density cork that is resilient and flexible and with amazing memory – 95% recovery after 50% compression!
- 100% renewable resource harvested as bark from living cork oak trees
- 100% free of PVC's and absolutely no formaldehyde glue or binders
- Naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal
Clean, quiet, comfortable and tough
Cork's sound dampening properties dramatically reduce echo and impact noise.
- Easy to clean – just sweep and damp mop!
- Cork's thermal properties make for a floor that always feels warm
- 5-year renewable finish warranty
Unlimited design possibilities
Cork flooring cuts easily to create floor mosaics, flooring borders and other floor designs with multiple installation methods.
- Installed as glued-down tiles in 12"x12" or 12"x24" cork tiles, 3/16" thick
- Also available as a click-together floating floor in 12"x36" planks 1/2" thick
54 rich and distinctive colors or natural cork in six patterns
We use premium Swiss and German pigments for color vibrancy and higher optical definition. Choose any combination of colors and 6 cork patterns for a truly unique floor with custom coloring available upon request.
- Our ultra-flexible cork non-yellowing varnish won't crack under pressure
- Protected by 4 coats of our low-VOC, commercial-grade MP765 urethane
- Our MP765 has great abrasion and chemical resistance
- Easily re-finishes with no stripping, sanding or residual odor
Build green and achieve LEED® certification
- LEED® MR Credit 4.1 and 4.2: Recycled Content
- LEED® MR Credit 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- LEED® EQ Credit 4: Low-Emitting Materials